- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Product with different variants in checkout
15 years 3 months ago #19038
by onisama
Product with different variants in checkout was created by onisama
If I add the same product, say a t-shirt, with a different variant, size for example. They show as a quantity of 2 of the same product in the checkout process.
So I ordered a small and large of the same shirt. My cart states I have ordered 2 small shirts, not 1 small and 1 large.
Is there any way to have it show these as 2 different unique items without creating completely separate products?
Thanks,
Shannon
So I ordered a small and large of the same shirt. My cart states I have ordered 2 small shirts, not 1 small and 1 large.
Is there any way to have it show these as 2 different unique items without creating completely separate products?
Thanks,
Shannon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product with different variants in checkout
That should be the case. If it doesn't, then it means that there is a bug on the product page when the js of the characteristics selection is run. It can happen if you edited the show file of the view product and messed up it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19052
by onisama
Replied by onisama on topic Re: Product with different variants in checkout
I'll strip out all my template overrides and revert my core customizations and see what I get.
Thanks,
Shannon
Thanks,
Shannon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds