- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
product display
15 years 3 months ago #19084
by gshortt
product display was created by gshortt
Why are my products not showing. When you click on the menu tab, I get the categories, but when I click the categories I want to go to I get a blank page. I did have each category in a module, but read somewhere here that I shouldn't do that. Why are my products not showing?
www.audenstreetarts.com/gift-shop.html
Thanks,
G
www.audenstreetarts.com/gift-shop.html
Thanks,
G
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19086
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product display
Your page cannot be displayed without an account.
It's probably because you don't have any associated module published in the "associated modules" option of your menu. Normally, you should have one published by default unless you removed the module...
It's probably because you don't have any associated module published in the "associated modules" option of your menu. Normally, you should have one published by default unless you removed the module...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds