- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Personalising 'add to cart' button & more
- Waterchild
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #19091
by Waterchild
Personalising 'add to cart' button & more was created by Waterchild
Hi there,
I have recently downloaded the basic version of Hikashop - which for the most part has been sensationally easy to set up - but am now down to the 'fine tuning' before going live with this.
I am completely NOT technically savvy, and am hoping to change the following three things:
1. Use my own 'add to cart' button instead of the standard - I cant find documentation on 'how to' for this.
2. Change the colour of product list prices - I CAN find documentation for this, but cannot actually work out where to find the right file
3. Thumbnails for product pictures (when a product has been selected) centre / indent and I would like to align to the left - cannot find documentation on 'how to'.
Can anyone in here help please??
Many thanks in advance.
I have recently downloaded the basic version of Hikashop - which for the most part has been sensationally easy to set up - but am now down to the 'fine tuning' before going live with this.
I am completely NOT technically savvy, and am hoping to change the following three things:
1. Use my own 'add to cart' button instead of the standard - I cant find documentation on 'how to' for this.
2. Change the colour of product list prices - I CAN find documentation for this, but cannot actually work out where to find the right file
3. Thumbnails for product pictures (when a product has been selected) centre / indent and I would like to align to the left - cannot find documentation on 'how to'.
Can anyone in here help please??
Many thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19108
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Personalising 'add to cart' button & more
1. You need to add CSS to customize your buttons. You can do that in the tab Display of the configuration of HikaShop by editing your CSS file. I'm sorry but you will have to know CSS to do it and that's not something you can learn in 5 minutes.
2. Same as 1. You can change it in the CSS edition interface.
3. Same as 1.
2. Same as 1. You can change it in the CSS edition interface.
3. Same as 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Waterchild
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #19117
by Waterchild
Replied by Waterchild on topic Re: Personalising 'add to cart' button & more
Thank you for your response.
I have managed to change the product price colours, and will seek help for the rest
I have managed to change the product price colours, and will seek help for the rest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds