- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Mini cart href
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19175
by onisama
Mini cart href was created by onisama
When using the mini cart, the anchor href is <?php echo hikashop::completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid); ?>, which ends up being mysite/component/hikashop/checkout.html
This is causing me a bit of trouble because I am using a separate template for checkout.html. This was accomplished by adding a checkout link to a hidden menu and selecting that menu item when assigning the template.
That works if the URL is mysite/checkout.html, but not with mysite/component/hikashop/checkout.html
Is there a better way to do this?
I changed the anchor href to just "/checkout.html", which works OK until the user clicks on a product from with in the check out cart page. At this point the URL should be "mysite/component/hikashop/product/show/cid-2.html", but instead becomes "mysite/checkout/product/show/cid-2.html"
I'm not sure if it is an SEF issue or a hikashop issue. It worked OK in an earlier version of Hikashop, but at that point a form was being used to submit the min cart and not just an anchor. I was then able to use this, "<a href="#" onclick="document.hikashop_cart_form.submit(); return false" class="hikashop_product_price">"
What would solve it, is if my Checkout menu item would link to "mysite/component/hikashop/checkout.html" instead of "mysite/checkout.html," but I'm not sure how to make that happen, or if it is even possible.
I'm just not sure how to proceed.
Thanks,
Shannon
This is causing me a bit of trouble because I am using a separate template for checkout.html. This was accomplished by adding a checkout link to a hidden menu and selecting that menu item when assigning the template.
That works if the URL is mysite/checkout.html, but not with mysite/component/hikashop/checkout.html
Is there a better way to do this?
I changed the anchor href to just "/checkout.html", which works OK until the user clicks on a product from with in the check out cart page. At this point the URL should be "mysite/component/hikashop/product/show/cid-2.html", but instead becomes "mysite/checkout/product/show/cid-2.html"
I'm not sure if it is an SEF issue or a hikashop issue. It worked OK in an earlier version of Hikashop, but at that point a form was being used to submit the min cart and not just an anchor. I was then able to use this, "<a href="#" onclick="document.hikashop_cart_form.submit(); return false" class="hikashop_product_price">"
What would solve it, is if my Checkout menu item would link to "mysite/component/hikashop/checkout.html" instead of "mysite/checkout.html," but I'm not sure how to make that happen, or if it is even possible.
I'm just not sure how to proceed.
Thanks,
Shannon
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by onisama.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19178
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Mini cart href
You can easily change your menu item url. Instead of using a menu of the type hikashop checkout, use the type URL and enter the url you want for the checkout and that's it. There are no options for the hikashop checkout menu type so it's the same as a direct link menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19179
by onisama
Replied by onisama on topic Re: Mini cart href
Using a direct link as a URL menu type isn't working with the template assignment. Only the checkout internal link is being assigned the different template.
Is there a way within my template index file to sniff out if the user is in the checkout process?
I've done similar things to see if a user is logged in or not.
Shannon
Is there a way within my template index file to sniff out if the user is in the checkout process?
I've done similar things to see if a user is logged in or not.
Shannon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19182
by onisama
Replied by onisama on topic Re: Mini cart href
There is probably another way to do this, but here is what I did...
I added this to my template index.php file:
<?php $u =& JURI::current();
if (strstr($u, 'checkout')){do stuff};?>
I needed to do this, because I'm using the Joomla login module, not the Hikashop login. However, I only want the login module to show during the checkout process.
This has got me going again.
Thanks,
Shannon
I added this to my template index.php file:
<?php $u =& JURI::current();
if (strstr($u, 'checkout')){do stuff};?>
I needed to do this, because I'm using the Joomla login module, not the Hikashop login. However, I only want the login module to show during the checkout process.
This has got me going again.
Thanks,
Shannon
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by onisama.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Mini cart href
In that case I would have done:
if(JRequest::getVar('option')=='com_hikashop' && JRequest::getVar('ctrl')=='checkout' && JRequest::getVar('tmpl')!='component') {dostuff}
That way, you're sure that your code is only run on the checkout page.
if(JRequest::getVar('option')=='com_hikashop' && JRequest::getVar('ctrl')=='checkout' && JRequest::getVar('tmpl')!='component') {dostuff}
That way, you're sure that your code is only run on the checkout page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59362
by dankron
Replied by dankron on topic Re: Mini cart href
i'm having the same issue and i'm a bit lost on how to fix it, can you give me some words of wisdom?
cheers,
dan
cheers,
dan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59421
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Mini cart href
There were several questions asked on that thread.
Could you give more information on what issue you have ?
Could you give more information on what issue you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59423
by dankron
Replied by dankron on topic Re: Mini cart href
Sorry nicolas,
its about the url when you use a shopping cart module when people click the proceed to check out button you get this url
mysite/component/hikashop/checkout.html
i need to be able to point this to a proper page in the menu so i can attach and remove modules...
cheers,
dan.
PS. i've also sent you a PM on the recurring payments a couple of days ago
its about the url when you use a shopping cart module when people click the proceed to check out button you get this url
mysite/component/hikashop/checkout.html
i need to be able to point this to a proper page in the menu so i can attach and remove modules...
cheers,
dan.
PS. i've also sent you a PM on the recurring payments a couple of days ago
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59514
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Mini cart href
You can select the menu you want with the option "force a menu on checkout" option of the checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds