- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Change catergory image
15 years 3 months ago #19285
by dec913
Change catergory image was created by dec913
I know this is probably a very obvoius answer, but having looking in the help I still don't get it.
I want to change the catergory images to my own, but there is no delete button to remove the exisiting one, and although I can select the one I wish to upload there is no option to uploaded it?
Any ideas?
Thanks
I want to change the catergory images to my own, but there is no delete button to remove the exisiting one, and although I can select the one I wish to upload there is no option to uploaded it?
Any ideas?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19287
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change catergory image
Once you selected it, you can just save the category and your image will be uploaded and will replace your old one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19288
by dec913
Replied by dec913 on topic Re: Change catergory image
Brilliant, thanks for that. So easy when you know how.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds