- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart option
15 years 3 months ago #19308
by dec913
Add to cart option was created by dec913
I've changed something (and I don't know what!!)...
Whilst playing with the setup for something new (I am new to Hikashop) I seem to have turn off the display of the add to cart option when displaying the 'div' display of products within a catergory .... what have I changed ???
Sorry to be a newbie
Whilst playing with the setup for something new (I am new to Hikashop) I seem to have turn off the display of the add to cart option when displaying the 'div' display of products within a catergory .... what have I changed ???
Sorry to be a newbie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to cart option
It's the option "Display the add to cart button". The default option in located in the tab Display of the configuration but that only apply to new menus/modules. For existing menus and modules, you have the same option in the hkashop options of your menus/modules accessible via the menus Display->Content menus/modules.
It could also be the "catalogue mode" option which should be turned off in the Display tab of the config.
It could also be the "catalogue mode" option which should be turned off in the Display tab of the config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19336
by dec913
Replied by dec913 on topic Re: Add to cart option
Thanks for that, finally tracked it down in an associated module.
It worked in the products listing display, but when using the catergory listing it didn't, it was in the hikashop options for that menu option.
It worked in the products listing display, but when using the catergory listing it didn't, it was in the hikashop options for that menu option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds