- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Login Form
- anthony.scholtz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 10 months ago #1935
by anthony.scholtz
Login Form was created by anthony.scholtz
Hi there
Why do I not see the login form on my website like the one in the demo?
Is it possible to get the login form on the front page?
Thanks in advance
Anthony
Why do I not see the login form on my website like the one in the demo?
Is it possible to get the login form on the front page?
Thanks in advance
Anthony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1939
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login Form
Hi,
The login module on the front end is not a HikaShop module. It's a Joomla standard module : docs.joomla.org/Customising_the_Login_Form_module
The login module on the front end is not a HikaShop module. It's a Joomla standard module : docs.joomla.org/Customising_the_Login_Form_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- anthony.scholtz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #1949
by anthony.scholtz
Replied by anthony.scholtz on topic Re: Login Form
Hi Nicolas
Thanks for the response. I'll check it out.
Regards
Ant
Thanks for the response. I'll check it out.
Regards
Ant
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds