Skip to main content

Have too many related products showing

More
15 years 3 months ago #19415 by webberama
I've added 3 related products to one product but it seems to be showing all my products underneath.
I've attached the display section.
Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19422 by nicolas
That's a screenshot of your configuration.
Each menu and each module has its own display configuration that you can access via the menu Display->content menus/modules. So you should look there for your related products module in order to set its options properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20564 by webberama
I'm not understanding.
I went to modules and they're all disabled. I have 3 related products for 5 of my products, but it shows all my products.
See image if that helps. I'm not too sure what to do to only show the products I added in related products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20566 by nicolas
You need to edit the options of the module you added in the option "modules under the product page" of the configuration of hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20573 by webberama
Thanks for the quick reply,
I tried that before, they're all set to not be published, that's why I'm confused.
:blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20575 by nicolas
Are you sure that you're editing the option "modules under the product page" and not the option "modules to display under the main area" ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20577 by webberama
i was using the wrong section, but I went to "Modules under the product page" and if I turn them all off nothing shows and then I turn one associated product on and all products show in the related products, so basically it's the same issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20579 by nicolas
Of course, you need to configure correctly the module that you're publishing in that option so that it shows only the related products of the current product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20584 by webberama
Ahh, got it, finally.
Thanks a bunch, perfectly clear now!! :)
Thanks a ton
:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum