- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout Layout Question
15 years 3 months ago #19447
by mkusens
Checkout Layout Question was created by mkusens
I would like to know how I can modify the checkout page layout to have the product picture appear on the page as well as move the payment method, product name and quantity to the right of the address boxes. I am attaching two files, one is the original layout on my site and the other a mockup of the desired layout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19459
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Layout Question
For the images, you need to edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views. There you can add some code to load the image data of the products from the database and display it.
For the layout change, you need to first change the "checkout workflow" option of the checkout tab of the configuration in order you have the views in reverse order. Then, you can edit the CSS of hikashop in the Display tab of the configuration to make it display like you said you wanted.
For the layout change, you need to first change the "checkout workflow" option of the checkout tab of the configuration in order you have the views in reverse order. Then, you can edit the CSS of hikashop in the Display tab of the configuration to make it display like you said you wanted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19475
by mkusens
Replied by mkusens on topic Re: Checkout Layout Question
While I am pretty proficient with Joomla and have created over 60 joomla websites, I am not that good with css and coding. Is there a way you can tell me what code I need to put in or in the alternative provide me an estimate for the cost of having you go into the site and making the code modifications for me. I am willing to pay for this functionality if need be. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19477
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Layout Question
This support forum is limited to helping you with the functionalities of HikaShop. For custom coding like that, we can do it for you for a fee. If you would like a quote, please use our contact form and we will reply to you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds