- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
E-mail notification problem
15 years 10 months ago #1945
by kchamarat
E-mail notification problem was created by kchamarat
I translated the E-mail content to local language. See example below.
ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="รายการสั่งซื้อเลขที่ %s ในขณะนี้ได้ถูก %s ที่ %s"
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="รายการสั่งซื้อเลขที่ %s ในขณะนี้ได้ถูก %s ที่ %s "
One thing that I found out. After customer has placed an order, system will send out e-mail notification to customer. It was working ok for me. The content is shown in my local language. However, when I went to the Control Panel to manage order, I changed the status to, forexample, "Confirmed" and I selected the option to send notification to customer. The system sent out the e-mail notication in English. Very weird. I think I might not set something correctly. Can you please advise? Thanks.
ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="รายการสั่งซื้อเลขที่ %s ในขณะนี้ได้ถูก %s ที่ %s"
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="รายการสั่งซื้อเลขที่ %s ในขณะนี้ได้ถูก %s ที่ %s "
One thing that I found out. After customer has placed an order, system will send out e-mail notification to customer. It was working ok for me. The content is shown in my local language. However, when I went to the Control Panel to manage order, I changed the status to, forexample, "Confirmed" and I selected the option to send notification to customer. The system sent out the e-mail notication in English. Very weird. I think I might not set something correctly. Can you please advise? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1954
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: E-mail notification problem
The system doesn't know the language of the user who made an order. If you use your website back end in english, the notification will be loaded in english. So you should use your back end in your own language and the system will load the notification in your own language and not in english.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2130
by kchamarat
Replied by kchamarat on topic Re: E-mail notification problem
I tried to set at the Joomla menu. Extensions->Language Manager->Administrator
I set the default to other language. I tested it again but the notification still came out in English. Did I set at the right mene?
I set the default to other language. I tested it again but the notification still came out in English. Did I set at the right mene?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2131
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: E-mail notification problem
When you go to your back end. You have the login interface with three fields: username, login and language. There, select the appropriate language and login.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2133
by kchamarat
Replied by kchamarat on topic Re: E-mail notification problem
It works now. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds