- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
I broke my products displaying
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19505
by JamieC
I broke my products displaying was created by JamieC
Not sure what I did but my products don't diplay anymore for any category - I read some posts about "associated" modules? how do I create one as there's so many options in there? I must have deleted the one that displays products fot all the categories?
I have products in Gourmet Foods and Candy and Chocolates
www.sweetboutiqueusa.com/shop-online.html
I have products in Gourmet Foods and Candy and Chocolates
www.sweetboutiqueusa.com/shop-online.html
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by JamieC.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I broke my products displaying
Indeed, if you deleted the associated module linked to your menu, the products won't be displayed anymore.
The easiest I think is to create a new menu instead of the one you were using before. HikaShop will create automatically a new associated module for your new menu and you will just have to reconfigure the options of your new menu.
The easiest I think is to create a new menu instead of the one you were using before. HikaShop will create automatically a new associated module for your new menu and you will just have to reconfigure the options of your new menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19508
by JamieC
Replied by JamieC on topic Re: I broke my products displaying
You saved me again Nicolas - Thanks a million
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds