Skip to main content

Question about order statuses

More
15 years 3 months ago #19616 by dan c.
As your aware, I'm using Hikashop as an ordering process for customer purchases. Well I created a new order status "pending payment". It shows in the list, I'm able to switch to the order to this status. One thing I noticed though, when I go to manage my orders it doesn't display the Pay Now button. How can I enable this button for my newly created order status?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19622 by nicolas
By default, HikaShop only display the "pay now" button for orders with the status set in the option "Default order status" of the configuration.

If you want to display it for another status, you will have to edit the file listing of the view order of the front end for your template via the menu Display->Views and add the line:
if($row->order_status=='MY_STATUS') $row->show_payment_button = true;
after the line:
$row =& $this->rows[$i];

You of course have to change the MY_STATUS text by your status name.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by nicolas. Reason: equal sign missing in the code...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19668 by dan c.
nicolas wrote:

By default, HikaShop only display the "pay now" button for orders with the status set in the option "Default order status" of the configuration.

If you want to display it for another status, you will have to edit the file listing of the view order of the front end for your template via the menu Display->Views and add the line:
if($row->order_status=='MY_STATUS') $row->show_payment_button true;
after the line:
$row =& $this->rows[$i];

You of course have to change the MY_STATUS text by your status name.




I added the line if($row->order_status=='pending_payment') $row->show_payment_button true;
then i doubled checked that my order status is in fact named pending payment. I did a test order to see if the button would show up and I got this error when trying to visit the order listing page. "
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in com_hikashop/order/listing.php on line 83"

Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by dan c.. Reason: added a screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19671 by nicolas
There was an equal sign missing in the line I gave you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19675 by dan c.
nicolas wrote:

There was an equal sign missing in the line I gave you.


Should it be show_payment_button=true? :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19677 by nicolas
yes indeed. I changed it in my previous message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19679 by dan c.
nicolas wrote:

yes indeed. I changed it in my previous message.


I added the equal sign, now i'm able to access the orders page. Still not displaying "Pay with Paypal" button.



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19681 by nicolas
You used pending_payment in the code you added but the order status seems to be pending payment with a space. Maybe it comes from that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19683 by dan c.
nicolas wrote:

You used pending_payment in the code you added but the order status seems to be pending payment with a space. Maybe it comes from that ?


I changed the order status I created to pending_payment still no "pay with paypal" button appears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19708 by nicolas
You changed the status it self but did you saved the order with that new status name ? Otherwise, the "pending payment" status would still be in the order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19721 by dan c.
nicolas wrote:

You changed the status it self but did you saved the order with that new status name ? Otherwise, the "pending payment" status would still be in the order.


I changed both to pending instead of pending_payment and now the button is showing up, thanks for your help Nicolas. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19725 by dan c.
I know this is a bit off subject but is the updated Hikashop being released today still?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19733 by nicolas
The new version has been released already this morning. If you want to be informed on the releases before every one else, you can follow us on twitter with the button on the bottom right of the website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19735 by dan c.
nicolas wrote:

The new version has been released already this morning. If you want to be informed on the releases before every one else, you can follow us on twitter with the button on the bottom right of the website.


I see, I went to upgrade/about in the backend of Hikashop. It said "You have the latest stable version : 1.5.1". How do I go about updating? I looked but didn't find a topic about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19737 by nicolas
Yes, the update is locked for now because we want to be sure that everything is ok before people with live websites decide to update to it.
If you want to update, you need to download the new install package on our website. On the download page for the Starter edition or in your order details page for commercial editions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19739 by dan c.
nicolas wrote:

Yes, the update is locked for now because we want to be sure that everything is ok before people with live websites decide to update to it.
If you want to update, you need to download the new install package on our website. On the download page for the Starter edition or in your order details page for commercial editions.


As always thanks for your informative and prompt reply, I think I'll hold off and wait until HikaShop team has unlocked it. Take Care and God Bless!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum