- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Discounts in Essential
- uncletwisty
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #19618
by uncletwisty
Discounts in Essential was created by uncletwisty
I'm working on trying to make a coupon code for 100% off the price of the shopping cart.
When I try to make a discount, even when I fill everything out, it says error saving.. I searched the forums but didn't find a solution.
let me know what I'm missin'
twisty.
When I try to make a discount, even when I fill everything out, it says error saving.. I searched the forums but didn't find a solution.
let me know what I'm missin'
twisty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19623
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
Please go in the joomla configuration page and activate the "debug mode" option. Then, try again. You should see another error message with more information. Please copy/paste it here so that we can give additional instructions to solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- uncletwisty
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #19627
by uncletwisty
Replied by uncletwisty on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'discount_quota_per_user' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jml_hikashop_discount` ( `discount_id`,`discount_code`,`discount_type`,`discount_flat_amount`,`discount_currency_id`,`discount_percent_amount`,`discount_tax_id`,`discount_used_times`,`discount_published`,`discount_start`,`discount_end`,`discount_minimum_order`,`discount_minimum_products`,`discount_quota`,`discount_quota_per_user`,`discount_product_id`,`discount_category_id`,`discount_category_childs`,`discount_zone_id`,`discount_auto_load` ) VALUES ( '0','fsgs','discount','','2','100','','','1','1308811380','1308897780','','0','','','4','','0','','0' )
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'discount_quota_per_user' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jml_hikashop_discount` ( `discount_id`,`discount_code`,`discount_type`,`discount_flat_amount`,`discount_currency_id`,`discount_percent_amount`,`discount_tax_id`,`discount_used_times`,`discount_published`,`discount_start`,`discount_end`,`discount_minimum_order`,`discount_minimum_products`,`discount_quota`,`discount_quota_per_user`,`discount_product_id`,`discount_category_id`,`discount_category_childs`,`discount_zone_id`,`discount_auto_load` ) VALUES ( '0','fsgs','discount','','2','100','','','1','1308811380','1308897780','','0','','','4','','0','','0' )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
You can do like explained on that thread to solve the problem :
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...e.html?lang=en#16239
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- uncletwisty
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19636
by uncletwisty
Replied by uncletwisty on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
I'm not super familiar with PhpMyAdmin, is it a matter of copying and pasting something once I'm in there?
sorry for being that guy.
Twisty.
sorry for being that guy.
Twisty.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by uncletwisty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19638
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
Yes. You just need to open phpmyadmin, select the database of your website, click on the SQL tab at the top, paste the query of that thread in there and click on run.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- uncletwisty
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #19644
by uncletwisty
Replied by uncletwisty on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19647
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
Indeed, you need to use jml instead of jos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- uncletwisty
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #19649
by uncletwisty
Replied by uncletwisty on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
Thanks a million, works like a dream.
By the way, I'd like to comment on the fact that this is by far the best plug-in I've ever used, not because of it's versatility, which is great, but you guys do a top-notch job on the tech support, I'm sure I speak for many when I say thanks and keep it up!
Twisty.
By the way, I'd like to comment on the fact that this is by far the best plug-in I've ever used, not because of it's versatility, which is great, but you guys do a top-notch job on the tech support, I'm sure I speak for many when I say thanks and keep it up!
Twisty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19650
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts in Essential
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds