- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Displaying category images ... [solved]
- Baselinesupplies
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19685
by Baselinesupplies
Displaying category images ... [solved] was created by Baselinesupplies
I am trying to get my categories to display images, rather than a tree. I searched the forum and found someone had offered a code fix a few months ago, but it was said it was going to be included in later versions. That was a long time ago, so I guess its in there, but I am missing it? Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks for your time.
example:
baselinesupplies.co.uk/shop/hikashop-men...2/name-clothing.html
example:
baselinesupplies.co.uk/shop/hikashop-men...2/name-clothing.html
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Baselinesupplies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19712
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Displaying category images rather than a tree
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu 214 and there change the type of layout to DIV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Baselinesupplies
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #19713
by Baselinesupplies
Replied by Baselinesupplies on topic Re: Displaying category images rather than a tree
Worked a treat. Thanks very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds