Documentation for changing the Product Display
15 years 3 months ago #19747
by Jims
Documentation for changing the Product Display was created by Jims
Is there any documentation/tutorials for changing the Product Display. I see many option on the Demo Site, but I cannot see how to create any of those options. I looked that the files in Display/View, but the last thing I want to do at this stage is to mess around with the php code.
Jim
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Documentation for changing the Product Display
Except for the personalized product page display there is no code modification what so ever on the demo website. Everything is done by the template and the options in HikaShop.
You can look at the CSS of the template of the demo website to see how we did it...
You can look at the CSS of the template of the demo website to see how we did it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19771
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Documentation for changing the Product Display
Thanks, I had not realised that the back end of the demo page could be seen. But I could not see how to view the css files. The admin interface is very different from the 1.6 I'm using. What css file in particular controls the product diplay page.
I'll stay away from the personlisation display for now. It's enough getting up to speed with this CMS thing
))
Jim
I'll stay away from the personlisation display for now. It's enough getting up to speed with this CMS thing
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Documentation for changing the Product Display
You don't need to go in the back end to look at the CSS. The file is already provided to your browser by the website when you're displaying the website. So all you need is to put directly the URL of the CSS file in your browser to see it:
www.demo.hikashop.com/templates/hagane/css/template.css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19795
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Documentation for changing the Product Display
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19882
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Documentation for changing the Product Display
Question withdrawn. It seems my problem was with the way I had set up variants and catalog sku numbers, not with the actual display itself.
Apologies
Jim
Apologies
Jim
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Jims. Reason: deleting original question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds