- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Apply variants to a category
15 years 3 months ago #19784
by dandosan
Apply variants to a category was created by dandosan
Hi everyone
I am trying to create a set of variants of a a product and apply to the whole category.
I have many pictures as products in the category "Photo". They can be of various size and they can have a frame and so on.
So i have these variants: Size. Frame. Color.
I combined all these variants and the relative prices.
But I would like to do this to all photos, as category and not photo by photo as single products.
Is it possible?
Thank you
I am trying to create a set of variants of a a product and apply to the whole category.
I have many pictures as products in the category "Photo". They can be of various size and they can have a frame and so on.
So i have these variants: Size. Frame. Color.
I combined all these variants and the relative prices.
But I would like to do this to all photos, as category and not photo by photo as single products.
Is it possible?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19798
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Apply variants to a category
That's not possible.
What you can do though is to use the copy button on the products listing (Business edition) to make a copy of your product(s) easily. That way you just have to change the information relative to each product and you're done.
What you can do though is to use the copy button on the products listing (Business edition) to make a copy of your product(s) easily. That way you just have to change the information relative to each product and you're done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds