- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Products as a list, discounts, etc
15 years 3 months ago #19810
by sar
Products as a list, discounts, etc was created by sar
Hello!
I am making a webstore with Hikashop and I have a few questions. For reference, my store is here - mayholme.gusgus.net/index.php/services/for-sale/store
Is there a way to make the products appear as a list, rather than as a table? I've managed to make the categories appear as a list, but I don't know how to make the products do that.
Is there a way to add a price discount based on the quantity of items bought? For example, I'd like to set a 10% discount for any purchase of three or more items.
Is there a way to ask for additional information on a specific item? I'd like to set up some products to ask for additional information from the customer.
Thanks!
I am making a webstore with Hikashop and I have a few questions. For reference, my store is here - mayholme.gusgus.net/index.php/services/for-sale/store
Is there a way to make the products appear as a list, rather than as a table? I've managed to make the categories appear as a list, but I don't know how to make the products do that.
Is there a way to add a price discount based on the quantity of items bought? For example, I'd like to set a 10% discount for any purchase of three or more items.
Is there a way to ask for additional information on a specific item? I'd like to set up some products to ask for additional information from the customer.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19814
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products as a list, discounts, etc
1. Yes. In your menu's hikashop options, you need to click on the associated module link in order to access the hikashop options of the products listing. You can directly them by going in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 56. There, you have the option 'type of layout' that you can change to what you need.
2. These kind of restrictions on discounts are only possible with the commercial editions of HikaShop. You need to create a new coupon via the menu System->Discounts, set a minimum number of products of 3, a percentage value of 10 and activate the auto load in cart option.
3. It's possible as well but only in the Business edition and you will have to change a bit the code of a view as explained in the thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...-a-custom-field.html
2. These kind of restrictions on discounts are only possible with the commercial editions of HikaShop. You need to create a new coupon via the menu System->Discounts, set a minimum number of products of 3, a percentage value of 10 and activate the auto load in cart option.
3. It's possible as well but only in the Business edition and you will have to change a bit the code of a view as explained in the thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...-a-custom-field.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20480
by sar
Replied by sar on topic Re: Products as a list, discounts, etc
Neat. Thank you!
Could I get all of these features with the Essential version of Hikashop?
Could I get all of these features with the Essential version of Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20512
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products as a list, discounts, etc
Point 1 is possible with all the versions, point 2 with all the commercial editions (business and essential) but the last point is only possible with the Business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds