- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How do I add a custom field in checkout?
- stlucifernsk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #19841
by stlucifernsk
How do I add a custom field in checkout? was created by stlucifernsk
Hi How can create a custom field such as special instructions text area?
Do I just edit the custom_fields.php page?
Where do i go about?
Do I just edit the custom_fields.php page?
Where do i go about?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19845
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I add a custom field in checkout?
You need to go in the menu Display->Custom fields and create a new custom field of the table order. Make sure the display on front end option is turned on and it will be displayed automatically.
Custom order fields are only available in the Business edition.
Custom order fields are only available in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stlucifernsk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #19847
by stlucifernsk
Replied by stlucifernsk on topic Re: How do I add a custom field in checkout?
So you mean for the free version of hikashop all custom fields can only be added to the address form right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I add a custom field in checkout?
Indeed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds