Wholesale Pricing or User Based Pricing
15 years 3 months ago #19887
by mindstorm
Wholesale Pricing or User Based Pricing was created by mindstorm
I thought I had read that HikaShop had the ability to do user based pricing however now I can't find anything. Is this possible?
:ohmy:
:ohmy:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19901
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Wholesale Pricing or User Based Pricing
Yes. In the Business edition for each price of a product, you have a small access level icon on the prices listing of your products edition page. Upon clicking on it, you can restrict the price to a group of users.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19903
by mindstorm
Replied by mindstorm on topic Re: Wholesale Pricing or User Based Pricing
thanks for the quick reply! just what I needed!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds