Skip to main content

Disable image popup & larger product details image

More
15 years 3 months ago #19916 by ClickWebDesign
Hi Nicolas,
Firstly, I've upgraded to the latest version with a new site, well done with the updates!

I see there is a image popup on the product details page. I would like to disable the image popup & add a larger product details image instead.

Look forward to your pointers

Thanks
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19937 by nicolas
The easiest is to change the line:
if(!$this->config->get('thumbnail')){

with:
if(true){

in the file show of the view product via the menu Display>Views. That will display the full sized image on the product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44323 by DavidT
This code did not work for me...I would like to shut off the lightbox if possible

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44516 by nicolas
Please make sure that you're editing the file for your correct front end template and not for another template, otherwise, you won't see any changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56646 by grafx
I have edited the line of code in the correct file, but still the popup is working. What do I need to do in order to completely disable it? Is there nothing in the admin section?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56701 by nicolas
I didn't see that this thread was one year old.

Since then, we changed the structure of the view files and you need to do that modification in the "show_block_image" file of the "product" view.


There is no other way to do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115482 by reedsntools
Where can I find this file?

Thank you


ah found it
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by reedsntools.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum