Skip to main content

Displaying total options price without tax

More
15 years 3 months ago #19964 by ericmcdonogh
I have added options to a product and I now have a total price label ("hikashop_product_price_with_options_main") showing the cost of the item plus the options - which is great. The problem is it is displaying the price including tax and I can't find anywhere to change this behaviour. As I have the main product price displaying without tax, to then display the total with tax is a bit inconsistent. I know on a module there is a "Show taxed prices" option but I can't find anything similar for this total price. Is it possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #19995 by nicolas
Indeed the price is always displayed with taxes for the total price. Could you make sure that you use hikashop 1.5.2 and then try to change the files components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/option.php and components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php by the one in the archive enclosed and try again. That modification should take into account the tax setting in order to display the price with the options without taxes when that's the choice selected in the configuration.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum