- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Additional Options at Checkout?
15 years 3 months ago #20008
by DelcoCS
Additional Options at Checkout? was created by DelcoCS
Hello,
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
I am new to HikaShop and have a question that has probably been answered 100 times but I can't find it.
I have a product, say "Product A". The user selects "Product A" and hits Add to Cart. As the user is checking out, I want to ask them if they want to add more items to "Product A" without leaving the checkout screen.
Kind of like:
Would you like to add "Some Widget" to "Product A"?
Any help with this would be fantastic!
Thanks,
Ed Kelly
www.delcocs.com
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
I am new to HikaShop and have a question that has probably been answered 100 times but I can't find it.
I have a product, say "Product A". The user selects "Product A" and hits Add to Cart. As the user is checking out, I want to ask them if they want to add more items to "Product A" without leaving the checkout screen.
Kind of like:
Would you like to add "Some Widget" to "Product A"?
Any help with this would be fantastic!
Thanks,
Ed Kelly
www.delcocs.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20009
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Additional Options at Checkout?
Hi,
You can do that directly on the product page with options: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
You can do that directly on the product page with options: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20010
by DelcoCS
Replied by DelcoCS on topic Re: Additional Options at Checkout?
Looks like I'll be purchasing the upgraded version. Thanks for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds