- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
its allowed too
15 years 3 months ago #20021
by rkmmb
its allowed too was created by rkmmb
place some request for a configuration job on these boards?
I have diffuculties configuring the shop + would like to add some virtual products.
Which board can I place such request, or maybe there exist some external board where i can find it?
I have diffuculties configuring the shop + would like to add some virtual products.
Which board can I place such request, or maybe there exist some external board where i can find it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20034
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: its allowed too
It's allowed yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20132
by rkmmb
Replied by rkmmb on topic Re: its allowed too
and where may I post it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: its allowed too
You can do it there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/9-commercial-jobs.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20137
by rkmmb
Replied by rkmmb on topic Re: its allowed too
oh I searched and never seen this forum. Or you created it now?
Thanks anyway!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: its allowed too
Yes, I just created it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds