- Posts: 86245
- Thank you received: 14235
Not all variant combinations are available
15 years 3 months ago #20207
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not all variant combinations are available
Please edit the file quantity of the view product via the menu Display->Views and add the code there. Not in the show file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20215
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Not all variant combinations are available
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20216
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not all variant combinations are available
Click on the file named "quantity" on that listing and you will be able to edit it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20220
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Not all variant combinations are available
nicolas wrote:
Aaaah, I read the original incorrectly.
But I think there could be a rights issue.
I added that code and saved the file, but when I looked again, the added code had disappeared. Also the entire code of quantity.php seems to be greyed out.
Thanks for your great patience.
Jim
Click on the file named "quantity" on that listing and you will be able to edit it.
Aaaah, I read the original incorrectly.
But I think there could be a rights issue.
I added that code and saved the file, but when I looked again, the added code had disappeared. Also the entire code of quantity.php seems to be greyed out.
Thanks for your great patience.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20224
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not all variant combinations are available
Then you would set to 777 the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html and all it's subfolders via FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20227
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Not all variant combinations are available
Many thanks, Nicolas.
Yes, that works just fine.
Jim
Yes, that works just fine.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds