Administration Orders
15 years 3 months ago #20052
by mindstorm
Administration Orders was created by mindstorm
Is there a way for an administrator to place an order for a customer?
What I'm looking for is when someone calls in and wants to place an order. I would like to be able to login and place the order on their behalf... mainly for new wholesale customers.
What I'm looking for is when someone calls in and wants to place an order. I would like to be able to login and place the order on their behalf... mainly for new wholesale customers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20068
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Administration Orders
You should do it on the front end. You will be able to create the account and the order at the same time during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20084
by mindstorm
Replied by mindstorm on topic Re: Administration Orders
Again thanks for the quick reply!
I figured that was the easy way to do it.
I figured that was the easy way to do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds