- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Popup Box Size after "adding to cart"
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Is there a css file I can edit to change the width or do a no-scroll option?
Also, which file can I edit to change the styling of that popup?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't tell you where and how to modify it unless you give the URL of your website (and please increase the time the popup is opened) so that I can see the CSS of your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
link:
www.dd2.smiwebsites.com
Made the popup time longer so you can check it out.
THANKS!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
body {
color: #333;
font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
line-height: 100%;
width: 980px;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}
If you remove the width, that will solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm having the exact same problem with my template. I tried deleting all the css files for the template but the width issue still stays. Are you able to help?
Currently I'm using the following code to have the checkout box visible without scrolling but the bottom and side scroll bar still shows. I tried overflow:hidden !important; but it doesn't help.
#rt-main-surround .rt-container .rt-block #rt-mainbody .hikashop_notice_box_content {max-width:440px;}
Website: 179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/i...ry-polo-shirt-size-l
I noticed that this pop-up problem also happens when I try to "Add new address" on the checkout page after signing in. The width is also too long.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried to look at your website but the link doesn't seem to work. Could you double check it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Hi,
I tried to look at your website but the link doesn't seem to work. Could you double check it ?
Hi Nicolas,
thank you for your help! The link was missing one letter. Sorry.
s179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/...ry-polo-shirt-size-l
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
body {
min-width: 960px;
}
Delete it, refresh your browser cache and it should display properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: In the CSS file s179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/...antry/css/gantry.css of your template you have the code:
body {
min-width: 960px;
}
Delete it, refresh your browser cache and it should display properly.
Hi Nicolas,
Tried the solution above but it didn't work. I also tried deleting the width in ".rt-container {margin: 0 auto;width: 960px;}" and it helped a little but the scroll bar still shows and the bigger problem was that my entire webpage shifted to the left instead of remaining in the centre.
Any other solutions? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
#sbox-window body{
overflow: hidden;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Try to add that CSS code in that file :
#sbox-window body{
overflow: hidden;
}
Just tested. The code still doesn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: I wanted to look at the problem on your website but you removed the popup.
Hi Nicolas,
I took away the pop up to try solve a checkout issue. I've now reactivated the pop up. This issue also shows up on the checkout page when a customer wants to add in a "New" address. The size is wrong there too. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: I checked and I don't have any other idea. You should ask your template provider as that problem comes from your template. They should be able to give you a better advice on fixing the template CSS than us.
Noted. Thanks for you assistance so far. I will post an update here once I get it from the template developer.
Side note: I'm using J2.5.3 with Rockettheme Crystalline template. Has issues with pop-up width.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
/* Hides scrollbars (hide only horizontal bar)*/
.body-overlayed {
overflow-x: hidden;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.