Skip to main content

social network module problem

More
15 years 3 months ago #20316 by sarsells
Hi Nicolas

I am making very good progress now, and hope to start populating the shop soon!

I have enabled the social networking module, but the icons are not showing up. I have enclosed a scrren shot as there is code in ther place?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #20320 by nicolas
Please make sure that you have the latest version of HikaShop and configure your social network plugin in order to turn on the display.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #20330 by sarsells
Thank you. I updated my hika shop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum