Skip to main content

how to move check out buttons

More
15 years 3 months ago #20328 by bobspurlock
telegraphhill.com/chocolate-bathrobes/checkout/step/step-1.html
this is the link of my site and I would like to move the modified button that I changed from next to submit. I would like to bring it all the way down so people can go to the next page after filling all the information. Your help is appreciated.

thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #20342 by nicolas
Hi,

You need to edit the file registration of the view user and remove the button at the bottom and edit the file login of the view checkout and remove the line:
$this->nextButton = false;

You can do that via the menu Display->Views.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum