Skip to main content

Border around registration form

More
15 years 3 months ago #20373 by emergentec
Hi!

We are using the Hikashop registration form. Suddenly we have an additional border and the word "registration" on our registration site, see attached screenshot. I can't remove it in the view. Where can I remove those 2 parts?

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #20401 by Jerome
Hi,

I think this is the "Registration" from the view : checkout / login

You will find:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_checkout_login_right_part" class="hikashop_checkout_login_right_part"> <fieldset class="input"> <h2><?php echo JText::_('HIKA_REGISTRATION');?></h2>

So you can edit the view in order to remove it or you can add a CSS rule:
Code:
#hikashop_checkout_login_right_part .input h2 { display: 'none'; }

Regards,
Jerome

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum