- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Need some help with alignment
15 years 10 months ago #2041
by gratef
Need some help with alignment was created by gratef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2042
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need some help with alignment
It seems to be your template which redefines some of the styles in HikaShop. I can't tell you more without the URL to that page. Could you post it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2056
by gratef
Replied by gratef on topic Re: Need some help with alignment
Hi Nicolas, thanks for the response. . . .
I can't post the URL because I'm developing this locally via MAMP, but I could post the code for that page if that would help?
gratef
I can't post the URL because I'm developing this locally via MAMP, but I could post the code for that page if that would help?
gratef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need some help with alignment
Unfortunately, we need to be able to check the page css and html with firebug, a firefox addon which helps fixing CSS and for that we will need to access it directly.
You could try to use it yourself to try to fix your CSS. Here is a link to a nice tutorial on firebug: www.tutorial9.net/web-tutorials/quick-ea...opment-with-firebug/
You could try to use it yourself to try to fix your CSS. Here is a link to a nice tutorial on firebug: www.tutorial9.net/web-tutorials/quick-ea...opment-with-firebug/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2073
by gratef
Replied by gratef on topic Re: Need some help with alignment
I already have firebug installed 
I will study the tutorials you sent to see if I can fix this. If I have a problem, hopefully, I can address it here later.
thanks, gratef
I will study the tutorials you sent to see if I can fix this. If I have a problem, hopefully, I can address it here later.
thanks, gratef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2081
by gratef
Replied by gratef on topic Re: Need some help with alignment
OK, good, I'm able to adjust some CSS elements and properties via firebug.
But I wish I could find access to the html of the page. For instance, looking again at the original image in my first post: I'd like to change the text 'per unit' to something else. Any suggestions?
But I wish I could find access to the html of the page. For instance, looking again at the original image in my first post: I'd like to change the text 'per unit' to something else. Any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2082
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need some help with alignment
The text strings can be changed in the configuration page under the tab languages. There, you will be able to edit all the strings of HikaShop. The "per unit" one is among the first ones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2088
by gratef
Replied by gratef on topic Re: Need some help with alignment
Thanks, that was easy. Never thought to look under languages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds