- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 2
Importing from text area goes to blank page
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #20424
by BRupholdt
Importing from text area goes to blank page was created by BRupholdt
Not sure what to do. If I try to import from the text area, it goes to a blank page at index.php?option=com_hikashop
I tried several variations thinking my data was at fault. Then I got the bright idea to try to import the sample rows that are in the text area when the page first loads. It does the same thing. I get a blank page and nothing imports but no error is given either. I turned on debug mode in Joomla and there is no debug information on the blank page after attempting to import.
I'm using Joomla 1.6.4 and HikaShop Essential 1.5.2
I tried several variations thinking my data was at fault. Then I got the bright idea to try to import the sample rows that are in the text area when the page first loads. It does the same thing. I get a blank page and nothing imports but no error is given either. I turned on debug mode in Joomla and there is no debug information on the blank page after attempting to import.
I'm using Joomla 1.6.4 and HikaShop Essential 1.5.2
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by BRupholdt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20430
by BRupholdt
Replied by BRupholdt on topic Re: Importing from text area goes to blank page
I've fixed the problem though I didn't figure out what was causing it.
I reinstalled. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Both left the same error occurring. Finally I uninstalled, deleted all remaining folders (a couple of plugins didn't remove completely), deleted all hikashop tables from the database and plugin references from the extensions table then reinstalled. The problem went away.
I reinstalled. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Both left the same error occurring. Finally I uninstalled, deleted all remaining folders (a couple of plugins didn't remove completely), deleted all hikashop tables from the database and plugin references from the extensions table then reinstalled. The problem went away.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds