- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Style My Product Page
- kiddamedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #20466
by kiddamedia
Style My Product Page was created by kiddamedia
Hi All
New to Hikashop and just having few styling issues I cant seem to get right.
I cant seem to get my + and - links for the quantity field aligned wit the input field and teh add to cart button?
What am I doing wrong, tried all manner of combinations on numerous divs, getting in a bit of a muddle
Image attached so you know what I mean
Any help much appreciated
Best
J
New to Hikashop and just having few styling issues I cant seem to get right.
I cant seem to get my + and - links for the quantity field aligned wit the input field and teh add to cart button?
What am I doing wrong, tried all manner of combinations on numerous divs, getting in a bit of a muddle
Image attached so you know what I mean
Any help much appreciated
Best
J
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20486
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Style My Product Page
Hi,
It must be because of your template's CSS. We can't give your more help without being able to see that page directly on your website. Please provide the URL of that page.
It must be because of your template's CSS. We can't give your more help without being able to see that page directly on your website. Please provide the URL of that page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kiddamedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #20631
by kiddamedia
Replied by kiddamedia on topic Re: Style My Product Page
Hi There
Yes sorted, was a vertical:baseline style on my a link reset
Cheers
John
Yes sorted, was a vertical:baseline style on my a link reset
Cheers
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds