- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
AusPOST: International Shipping Cost
15 years 3 months ago #20469
by thaicyn
AusPOST: International Shipping Cost was created by thaicyn
"The request to the Australia Post server failed with the message: Selected"
I get that message when I choose international country for shipping address e.g New Zealand.
Although there is only one option for the shipping cost (Australia Post By air) to select, I will double check if the cost is right, if it is, I dont know what is the error all about.
I get that message when I choose international country for shipping address e.g New Zealand.
Although there is only one option for the shipping cost (Australia Post By air) to select, I will double check if the cost is right, if it is, I dont know what is the error all about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20490
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: AusPOST: International Shipping Cost
Hi,
Could you try to change the code:
if(preg_match_all('#([a-z_]+)
[a-z_\.0-9]+?)#Ui',$response,$matches)){
to:
if(preg_match_all('#([a-z_]+)
[a-z_\.0-9 ]+?)#Ui',$response,$matches)){
in the file plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost.php via FTP and try again ?
That might help to display a better error message so that we can understand what the problem is.
Could you try to change the code:
if(preg_match_all('#([a-z_]+)
[a-z_\.0-9]+?)#Ui',$response,$matches)){to:
if(preg_match_all('#([a-z_]+)
[a-z_\.0-9 ]+?)#Ui',$response,$matches)){in the file plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost.php via FTP and try again ?
That might help to display a better error message so that we can understand what the problem is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20627
by thaicyn
Replied by thaicyn on topic Re: AusPOST: International Shipping Cost
ok I get this:
"The request to the Australia Post server failed with the message: Selected Destination not reached by sea"
and only options
I assume it checks if shipping is available by sea and it is not, but instead of just hiding it, it gives an error?
What do you think?
"The request to the Australia Post server failed with the message: Selected Destination not reached by sea"
and only options
I assume it checks if shipping is available by sea and it is not, but instead of just hiding it, it gives an error?
What do you think?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20645
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: AusPOST: International Shipping Cost
Yes that's indeed the case. We didn't know that some shipping method could be impossible for some countries with Australia Post. It's not written anywhere in their documentation so we assumed that if it didn't return a valid response we should be displaying the error message.
Could you confirm with australia post that shipping your products by sea to that destination is not possible ?
In the mean time, you can just remove the code:
$app->enqueueMessage('The request to the Australia Post server failed with the message: '.$data);
from the file plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost.php and the message won't be displayed.
Alternatively, you could remove the SEA transportation method from the plugin's options.
Could you confirm with australia post that shipping your products by sea to that destination is not possible ?
In the mean time, you can just remove the code:
$app->enqueueMessage('The request to the Australia Post server failed with the message: '.$data);
from the file plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost.php and the message won't be displayed.
Alternatively, you could remove the SEA transportation method from the plugin's options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20812
by thaicyn
Replied by thaicyn on topic Re: AusPOST: International Shipping Cost
auspost.com.au/internationalpost/products/seamail/index.html
Based on that, apparently its not available via sea mail for some countries.
So it cant auto detect and hide? I guess I will delete/comment that print error code as you said.
Based on that, apparently its not available via sea mail for some countries.
So it cant auto detect and hide? I guess I will delete/comment that print error code as you said.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: AusPOST: International Shipping Cost
Indeed. Thank you for the link. We'll change the system for next release so that the error message is not displayed in such cases.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds