- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO
15 years 2 months ago #20470
by Nello
CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO was created by Nello
Hi Nicola,
I have activated the botton CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO in the product pages.
Now if i click on it I am redirected on the page for contact. I write my message and click on the OK button.
After clicking on this button the form is reset and I rest on this page.
I want that when I click "OK" I'm redirected back on the product page that I was visiting...
Thank you!
I have activated the botton CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO in the product pages.
Now if i click on it I am redirected on the page for contact. I write my message and click on the OK button.
After clicking on this button the form is reset and I rest on this page.
I want that when I click "OK" I'm redirected back on the product page that I was visiting...
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20492
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO
Hi,
There is no option for that. You could try to edit the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/contact.php and add the line:
<input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(@$_SERVER); ?>" />
After the line:
<input type="hidden" name="task" value="" />
and the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php and change the lines:
$this->contact();
by:
$app->redirect(JRequest::getVar('redirect_url'));
in the function send_email
There is no option for that. You could try to edit the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/contact.php and add the line:
<input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(@$_SERVER); ?>" />
After the line:
<input type="hidden" name="task" value="" />
and the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php and change the lines:
$this->contact();
by:
$app->redirect(JRequest::getVar('redirect_url'));
in the function send_email
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20504
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO
Hi Nicolas,
I modified this files. Now clicking on the button "OK" I am redirected to the homepage, but I simply want to be redirected on the previous page...
Also I noted that if I leave all fields empty, no alert message is showed.
Thank you!
I modified this files. Now clicking on the button "OK" I am redirected to the homepage, but I simply want to be redirected on the previous page...
Also I noted that if I leave all fields empty, no alert message is showed.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20507
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO
Then it means that your template is not displaying messages as it should. Please look at that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20510
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO
Ok! Thank you!
Now I see the messages.
You are great!!!
Now I see the messages.
You are great!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds