- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
3rd party accordion module not working in variants
15 years 2 months ago #20475
by mbeley
3rd party accordion module not working in variants was created by mbeley
Hi,
I'm using an accordion module with a hover display in the product details (under description).
It's working well on the main page.
But as soon as I change a characteristic (color or size) the accordion module stops working.
I tried deleting all the variants and characteristics and adding the characteristics again, did not work.
The variant pages have absolutely ne difference from the main page (I have entered no variant photos or descriptions).
So I was thinking if I could just disable the variant page, meaning when I change a characteristic, it would still update the cart in case the product gets added to cart, but it would not update the rest of the page.
The website is www.mandaline.fr
User/Pass is guest/guest
Thank you and best regards,
I'm using an accordion module with a hover display in the product details (under description).
It's working well on the main page.
But as soon as I change a characteristic (color or size) the accordion module stops working.
I tried deleting all the variants and characteristics and adding the characteristics again, did not work.
The variant pages have absolutely ne difference from the main page (I have entered no variant photos or descriptions).
So I was thinking if I could just disable the variant page, meaning when I change a characteristic, it would still update the cart in case the product gets added to cart, but it would not update the rest of the page.
The website is www.mandaline.fr
User/Pass is guest/guest
Thank you and best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20503
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 3rd party accordion module not working in variants
Hi,
You need to edit the file "show" of the view "product" and remove the code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$variant->product_description));?>
</div>
That will avoid that the description is updated when the variant is changed.
You need to edit the file "show" of the view "product" and remove the code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$variant->product_description));?>
</div>
That will avoid that the description is updated when the variant is changed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20560
by mbeley
Replied by mbeley on topic Re: 3rd party accordion module not working in variants
Works great!
Thank you Nicolas!
Thank you Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds