- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
User Control Panel
15 years 2 months ago #20515
by clearvis
User Control Panel was created by clearvis
Hello,
I am trying to add a link to the User Control Panel when someone logs in to their account. Maybe to the Login Form after the greeting.
Thank you,
Jim
I am trying to add a link to the User Control Panel when someone logs in to their account. Maybe to the Login Form after the greeting.
Thank you,
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20544
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: User Control Panel
Hi,
You can go in the menu manager of joomla and add a new menu item of the type hikashop user control panel.
You can go in the menu manager of joomla and add a new menu item of the type hikashop user control panel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20672
by clearvis
Replied by clearvis on topic Re: User Control Panel
Thanks Nicolas,
I saw that and had to find the Joomla core file to add it to the Login Module. BTW, I am teaching my client how to use Hika Shop and he loves it.
I saw that and had to find the Joomla core file to add it to the Login Module. BTW, I am teaching my client how to use Hika Shop and he loves it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds