- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Template overrides
15 years 10 months ago #2058
by theDigger
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Template overrides was created by theDigger
Hi,
I can't get template overrides to work. I have checked which layout it is that I should edit by trying to edit the core layout. It's product/listing_img_title.php. I have used the layout editor in hikashop to edit this layout but my changes doesn't have any effect.
What can I be doing wrong?
I'm using Hikashop Essential.
Regards, Nils
I can't get template overrides to work. I have checked which layout it is that I should edit by trying to edit the core layout. It's product/listing_img_title.php. I have used the layout editor in hikashop to edit this layout but my changes doesn't have any effect.
What can I be doing wrong?
I'm using Hikashop Essential.
Regards, Nils
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2059
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Template overrides
Hi,
You should try the code change explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...n-checkout.html#1852
That's a problem we found last week and which will be included in next release at the beginning of the week.
You should try the code change explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...n-checkout.html#1852
That's a problem we found last week and which will be included in next release at the beginning of the week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2062
by theDigger
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Replied by theDigger on topic Re: Template overrides
Hi,
Thanks for the fast reply. I tried this fix and now I get a 500 error with this message: Layout "default" not found
I edited the getLayout function in /administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php. The code was around line 627. In the post you linked to it said it should be around line 380 so there's something strange there.
Thanks for the fast reply. I tried this fix and now I get a 500 error with this message: Layout "default" not found
I edited the getLayout function in /administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php. The code was around line 627. In the post you linked to it said it should be around line 380 so there's something strange there.
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2063
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Template overrides
You didn't modify the good one. The one you should modify is in the function getLayout:
function getLayout($controller,$layout,$params,&$js)
function getLayout($controller,$layout,$params,&$js)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2064
by theDigger
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Replied by theDigger on topic Re: Template overrides
There is only one "function getLayout($controller,$layout,$params,&$js)" and it starts on line 608 in my file.
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2065
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Template overrides
Do you use the latest version of HikaShop (1.3.6) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2066
by theDigger
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Replied by theDigger on topic Re: Template overrides
Yes, I thought so but now it seems that not all the files have been updated during the upgrade from starter to essential. Will check this out now.
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2067
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Template overrides
I just checked the essential package of the latest version and the setLayout line is on the line 333. It seems that you have a different file...Maybe a problem with the update or something ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2070
by theDigger
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Replied by theDigger on topic Re: Template overrides
Yes, this was the problem. I manually uploaded the files and now I got it working. Thanks for the help!
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds