- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Styling The Address Information Popup Window
- kiddamedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #20634
by kiddamedia
Styling The Address Information Popup Window was created by kiddamedia
Hi There
I want this windown to be styled like my site, is this possible, if so what files do I change?
Cheers
John
I want this windown to be styled like my site, is this possible, if so what files do I change?
Cheers
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20637
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Styling The Address Information Popup Window
Hi,
That should already be the case. If not, it means that your template is missing some stuff.
It's the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/component.php which defines how the inside of the popup should be displayed and styled.
That should already be the case. If not, it means that your template is missing some stuff.
It's the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/component.php which defines how the inside of the popup should be displayed and styled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kiddamedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #20640
by kiddamedia
Replied by kiddamedia on topic Re: Styling The Address Information Popup Window
Ok sorted that and given it that file, however how do I apply more specific styling to the window, such as some general padding?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20642
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Styling The Address Information Popup Window
You need to add some style definitions in the CSS of your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds