- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
class hikashop_category_information hikashop_cate
15 years 2 months ago #20698
by yaigor
class hikashop_category_information hikashop_cate was created by yaigor
Hi Nicolas!
Used: J1.6; HikaShop 1.5.2 starter
class="hikashop_category_information hikashop_categories_listing_main"
This class is not display properly own category (Category name is "Клапана обратные"). How I can change that? Can I disable it from control panel?
Used: J1.6; HikaShop 1.5.2 starter
class="hikashop_category_information hikashop_categories_listing_main"
Code:
<div id="component" class="floatbox">
<div id="hikashop_category_information_menu_140" class="hikashop_category_information hikashop_categories_listing_main">
<h1>
ТехноКИП </h1>
<div class="hikashop_category_description">
<p>
<h5><strong>Клапана (клапаны) обратные</strong> предназначены для защиты трубопровода от обратного протока рабочей среды.</h5> </p>
</div>
This class is not display properly own category (Category name is "Клапана обратные"). How I can change that? Can I disable it from control panel?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20707
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: class hikashop_category_information hikashop_cate
It's probably like that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...s-in-demo.html#20692
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20734
by yaigor
Replied by yaigor on topic Re: class hikashop_category_information hikashop_cate
The option "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" is already turned off.
If it turned on then I see name of menu.
If it turned on then I see name of menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20751
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: class hikashop_category_information hikashop_cate
So that means that when it's off you see the name of the category ?
What is "ТехноКИП" ? If it's not the name of the category, nor the name of the menu, I don't see how it can display that...
What is "ТехноКИП" ? If it's not the name of the category, nor the name of the menu, I don't see how it can display that...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #20781
by yaigor
Replied by yaigor on topic Re: class hikashop_category_information hikashop_cate
I disable this writing. It really not needed for me.
Thanks you very much for help and quick response!
Thanks you very much for help and quick response!
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by yaigor. Reason: Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds