- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
click to continue
15 years 2 months ago #20716
by bart
click to continue was created by bart
hi everyone, I'm new here, it's very nice to become a part of the hika community 
I am currently finishing my shop, and will be selling a printable vector graphic pdf files, so no shipping etc.
I prepared terms and conditions of use as an article on the website, but I would like to be able
to add a little check-box anywhere in the checkout, that the checkout may be completed only
when someone clicks it, to confirm that had read the terms and conditions.
basically the exact way that when you buy the flight or other tickets.
many thanks for help!
I am currently finishing my shop, and will be selling a printable vector graphic pdf files, so no shipping etc.
I prepared terms and conditions of use as an article on the website, but I would like to be able
to add a little check-box anywhere in the checkout, that the checkout may be completed only
when someone clicks it, to confirm that had read the terms and conditions.
basically the exact way that when you buy the flight or other tickets.
many thanks for help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: click to continue
Hi,
You can do that by adding the view terms_ to the checkout workflow option of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
You can do that by adding the view terms_ to the checkout workflow option of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20723
by bart
Replied by bart on topic Re: click to continue
thank you Nocolas!
it seems I wasn't searching for answers hard enough
it seems I wasn't searching for answers hard enough
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds