Skip to main content

$ is not a function

More
15 years 2 months ago #20727 by cathal
$ is not a function was created by cathal
I am currently unable to use any of the Ajax functionality in the backend of Hika Shop Essential as a result of this error (shows in the Error Console in Firefox). As a result I am unable to add an associated product listing module etc... I have seen that this may be a mootools issue but I am using the default admin templates with minimal components/modules installed and don't see where this conflict is coming from. Can someone steer me in the right direction as this is extremely frustrating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20730 by cathal
Replied by cathal on topic Re: $ is not a function
I finally solved the issue, It was a jQuery issue with jquery++ - I disabled that and now it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum