CSV multi level categories
15 years 2 months ago #20737
by Razavi
CSV multi level categories was created by Razavi
Hi,
Maybe it is just me who is stupid, I've tires reading the guides on how to create categories with CSV files, and I can create 2 levels of categories.
What if Iwant to create multilevel categories.
Example:
Parentcategory: Notebook
child category level 1:Asus
Childcategory level 2: 13" - 15"
Childcategory level 3: Intel Core i5
Is this possible in a CSV file, and how do I do this in an excel file? Do I need to create a cloumn for each level or???
Thanks in advance
/Cyrus
Maybe it is just me who is stupid, I've tires reading the guides on how to create categories with CSV files, and I can create 2 levels of categories.
What if Iwant to create multilevel categories.
Example:
Parentcategory: Notebook
child category level 1:Asus
Childcategory level 2: 13" - 15"
Childcategory level 3: Intel Core i5
Is this possible in a CSV file, and how do I do this in an excel file? Do I need to create a cloumn for each level or???
Thanks in advance
/Cyrus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20755
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSV multi level categories
You can create several levels of categories via a CSV.
you can do like that:
parent_category,categories
Notebook,Asus
Asus,13" - 15"
13" - 15",Intel Core i5
If you create them via the interface and export a products CSV, you will see just that in the parent_category and categories of the first lines of the CSV, where the categories are created.
you can do like that:
parent_category,categories
Notebook,Asus
Asus,13" - 15"
13" - 15",Intel Core i5
If you create them via the interface and export a products CSV, you will see just that in the parent_category and categories of the first lines of the CSV, where the categories are created.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds