- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
See if I understand this right... Related Products
- LordSatori
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #20742
by LordSatori
See if I understand this right... Related Products was created by LordSatori
Okey so having problems getting related products to display.
Step 1: Create the related products module
Joomla settings
Hika Settings
Step #2: Associate the module with hikashop configuration->display
It will only display if it's published which puts on every page, not just the product page.
What am I missing?
example of product page
Step 1: Create the related products module
Joomla settings
Hika Settings
Step #2: Associate the module with hikashop configuration->display
It will only display if it's published which puts on every page, not just the product page.
What am I missing?
example of product page
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by LordSatori.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #20759
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: See if I understand this right... Related Products
The problem is that you published your related module in the "modules under the main area" option of the "modules main default options". Adding it there does not add anything to the product page but means that your module will be attached automatically to your menus when creating new ones.
The option where you want to publish your related module is called "Modules under the product page" and is located in the "General display options" area of that same screen.
The option where you want to publish your related module is called "Modules under the product page" and is located in the "General display options" area of that same screen.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LordSatori
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #20782
by LordSatori
Replied by LordSatori on topic Re: See if I understand this right... Related Products
got it, thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds