- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
I would like to change the error messages
15 years 2 months ago #20949
by khipson
I would like to change the error messages was created by khipson
Specifically I would like to change this message:
"The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
Where do I find this in the Hikashop code? Thank you!
"The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
Where do I find this in the Hikashop code? Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I would like to change the error messages
You don't need to change the code for that.
You can change any text in hikashop by overriding it via the translation files edition interface:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can change any text in hikashop by overriding it via the translation files edition interface:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20964
by khipson
Replied by khipson on topic Re: I would like to change the error messages
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds