- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Price without tax and with tax always the same
15 years 10 months ago #2095
by theDigger
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Price without tax and with tax always the same was created by theDigger
Hi,
I have set up a tax category, added a tax rate and created a tax rule.
When I create or edit a product I select this tax category. When I enter a price the price in the fields for without/with tax are always the same.
I have tried to change a lot of settings but can't get it to work. Help please!
Regards Nils
I have set up a tax category, added a tax rate and created a tax rule.
When I create or edit a product I select this tax category. When I enter a price the price in the fields for without/with tax are always the same.
I have tried to change a lot of settings but can't get it to work. Help please!
Regards Nils
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price without tax and with tax always the same
Hi,
I see that you limited the tax to individuals and to the zone sverige. On the main tab of the configuration, do you have the "Default address type" option set to individual ? Do you have the option "Main tax zone" set to sverige ?
I see that you limited the tax to individuals and to the zone sverige. On the main tab of the configuration, do you have the "Default address type" option set to individual ? Do you have the option "Main tax zone" set to sverige ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2097
by theDigger
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Replied by theDigger on topic Re: Price without tax and with tax always the same
I had missed the main tax zone option. Now it's working. Thanks!
Hikashop Essential 1.4.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds