- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Different pricing for each size?
15 years 2 months ago #21130
by HOMINID4
Different pricing for each size? was created by HOMINID4
Sorry, I know this should be straightforward but it's stumping me. I'm doing a website for a artist who sells prints of his paintings. Each painting is sold as a poster ($12), flyer ($
, postcard ($6), etc. I have those options in a Characteristic dropdown. Also a Characteristic dropdown showing the choice of Matt Finish ($0) or Gloss Finish ($5 extra). And so on.
Am I able to apply a separate price for each Characteristic in the Starter version, or would that require custom fields therefore the Essential or Business?
Thank you,
Wesley
Am I able to apply a separate price for each Characteristic in the Starter version, or would that require custom fields therefore the Essential or Business?
Thank you,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different pricing for each size?
You need to click on the "manage variants" button to access the listing of variants and you will be able to set a price for each variant of your product.
That's possible in all the editions of HikaShop.
That's possible in all the editions of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21141
by HOMINID4
Replied by HOMINID4 on topic Re: Different pricing for each size?
Can't believe I was skipping right over that, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds