- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Exclude a shipping method for specific payment.
15 years 2 months ago #21306
by No Maam
Exclude a shipping method for specific payment. was created by No Maam
Hello,
At first, I want to thank the Hikashop team for such a great shopping cart extension. I'm really impressed with the stability of Hikashop Starter in Joomla 1.6 so far.
However, is it possible to exclude a shipping method for specific payment methods or/and a payment method for specific shipping methods?
I want to use a DHL service for collect on delivery and for that it shouldn't be possible to combine 'collect on delivery' with any other shipping method.
Many thanks.
At first, I want to thank the Hikashop team for such a great shopping cart extension. I'm really impressed with the stability of Hikashop Starter in Joomla 1.6 so far.
However, is it possible to exclude a shipping method for specific payment methods or/and a payment method for specific shipping methods?
I want to use a DHL service for collect on delivery and for that it shouldn't be possible to combine 'collect on delivery' with any other shipping method.
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21317
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Exclude a shipping method for specific payment.
Hi,
That's actually not possible. We'll look at adding that for next release.
That's actually not possible. We'll look at adding that for next release.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21359
by No Maam
Replied by No Maam on topic Re: Exclude a shipping method for specific payment.
Many thanks for letting me know. I'm looking forward for such a feature. 
Btw.:
Maybe it would be easier to implement such a shipping service with a simple option for charging for payment methods - if that doesn't cause problems with anything else.
Best.
Btw.:
Maybe it would be easier to implement such a shipping service with a simple option for charging for payment methods - if that doesn't cause problems with anything else.
Best.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds