- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
sh404 SEF question
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21310
by waveforcemedia
sh404 SEF question was created by waveforcemedia
Was curious to know how to edit some of the URL's.
Currently, it looks like the URL's are going to:
domain.com/category/product/show/item.......
Is there a way to remove the product/show?
Currently, it looks like the URL's are going to:
domain.com/category/product/show/item.......
Is there a way to remove the product/show?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21323
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sh404 SEF question
You could use sh404sef aliases to modify the URLs to what you want.
Otherwise, you would have to edit the file components/com_hikashop/sef_ext.php and add the code
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
after the code:
unset($query);
Otherwise, you would have to edit the file components/com_hikashop/sef_ext.php and add the code
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
after the code:
unset($query);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21362
by waveforcemedia
Replied by waveforcemedia on topic Re: sh404 SEF question
Do I need to add this specifically to a certain spot in the file?
I just added it towards the bottom. Sorry not much php experience.
unset($query);
if(!empty($query)){
foreach($query as $name => $value){
$segments[] = $name.':'.$value;
}
}
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
unset($query);
return implode('/',$segments);
}
}
Did I add it in correctly?
I just added it towards the bottom. Sorry not much php experience.
unset($query);
if(!empty($query)){
foreach($query as $name => $value){
$segments[] = $name.':'.$value;
}
}
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
unset($query);
return implode('/',$segments);
}
}
Did I add it in correctly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21368
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sh404 SEF question
No. You added the code:
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
unset($query);
I told you to add only the code:
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
I also told you to add that code after the code:
unset($query);
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
unset($query);
I told you to add only the code:
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
I also told you to add that code after the code:
unset($query);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21371
by waveforcemedia
Replied by waveforcemedia on topic Re: sh404 SEF question
Sorry Nicolas,
Got it, but still getting an error. Understand I may have to use the alias but don't want to do that manually for each one.
Also getting a product/listing in the url for category listings. Is there a way to fix that?
Here is the code now:
unset($query);
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
if(!empty($query)){
foreach($query as $name => $value){
$segments[] = $name.':'.$value;
}
}
return implode('/',$segments);
}
}
Site: www.dribbleduds.com
I purged URL's, deleted cache and still getting the url.
Hope I still did it right.
Got it, but still getting an error. Understand I may have to use the alias but don't want to do that manually for each one.
Also getting a product/listing in the url for category listings. Is there a way to fix that?
Here is the code now:
unset($query);
if($query=='product' && $query=='show'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
if(!empty($query)){
foreach($query as $name => $value){
$segments[] = $name.':'.$value;
}
}
return implode('/',$segments);
}
}
Site: www.dribbleduds.com
I purged URL's, deleted cache and still getting the url.
Hope I still did it right.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sh404 SEF question
That should have done it. I don't have other suggestions for that.
You could try a similar modification for the category listings:
if($query=='category' && $query=='listing'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
You could try a similar modification for the category listings:
if($query=='category' && $query=='listing'){
unset($query);
unset($query);
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds