Skip to main content

Div Product Display Problem

More
15 years 2 months ago #21320 by hdracing
Good Morning!

In testing different options in 1.5.2 I noticed that products displayed in div mode are not consistant. If there is an Add To Cart button, more space is underneath the button than if there is a Choose Options button. Since I'm a Code Dummy, what would I change to fix this?



Thanks,
Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21332 by nicolas
You can edit the file quantity of the view product and remove the <br/> tag at the bottom so that both are even. We'll do that too on our end in order to be consistent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21336 by hdracing
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum