- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
checkout page layout
15 years 2 months ago #21324
by mbeley
checkout page layout was created by mbeley
In my checkout page, I'm using the "no registration" option (Hikashop Essential license).
I would like to place the delivery and payment modes to the right of the address form.
Which view should I use and how can I do it?
I tried the code below in the custom CSS.
But the payment and shipping are still taking the whole page width.
.hikashop_checkout_login{
clear:both;
width:390px;
margin:auto;
}
.hikashop_checkout_payment{
width:400px;
}
.hikashop_checkout_shipping{
width:400px;
}
Best regards!
I would like to place the delivery and payment modes to the right of the address form.
Which view should I use and how can I do it?
I tried the code below in the custom CSS.
But the payment and shipping are still taking the whole page width.
.hikashop_checkout_login{
clear:both;
width:390px;
margin:auto;
}
.hikashop_checkout_payment{
width:400px;
}
.hikashop_checkout_shipping{
width:400px;
}
Best regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21339
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: checkout page layout
You need to make the hikashop_checkout_payment and hikashop_checkout_shipping divs float by adding a float:left;
The easiest would be to give a link to your shop so that we can directly see where you are with the customization because the CSS might vary based on how you configured your checkout...
The easiest would be to give a link to your shop so that we can directly see where you are with the customization because the CSS might vary based on how you configured your checkout...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21351
by mbeley
Replied by mbeley on topic Re: checkout page layout
I added float:left; in both but so far they are not floating...
Website is at www.mandaline.fr
Thanks!
Website is at www.mandaline.fr
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21364
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: checkout page layout
Alors il faut supprimé le margin:auto; de hikashop_checkout_login et il faut supprimer également le code
<div style="clear:both"></div>
des fichiers address et login de la vue checkout via le menu Affichage->Vues.
<div style="clear:both"></div>
des fichiers address et login de la vue checkout via le menu Affichage->Vues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds